Customer Support Agent - Las Vegas (Hybrid)
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2-250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 85,000+ employers trust Ease's innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List.
What we're building
The Ease Customer Support team is growing, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey to building a world class support organization in our LAS VEGAS, NEVADA location in a hybrid environment. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about service, comfortable with technology platforms and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are interested in a career in SaaS, Insurtech, HRIS, Payroll or Customer Experience this is a great opportunity for you.
- Assist Brokers, and Company Administrators with a broad range of topics across the Ease platform
- Educate users on best practices, troubleshooting steps, and ways to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness while using Ease
- Document information about the case, resolution or feedback in order to help inform the strategic direction of the company
- Partner with internal teams to resolve complex issues, while championing our customers' needs throughout the process
- At times you'll communicate with third parties to resolve and investigate issues. Resolve inquiries received via phone, web, email, and internal ticketing system in a timeframe consistent with department and team service levels and goals.
- Meet and exceed company, department, and individual level KPIs and OKRs.
- You will manage your time between new cases, and cases that require further follow-up.
- 3 years in a customer-facing role required1 year SAAS support experience required1 year call center experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, including exceptional phone and written skills
- Adept troubleshooting, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for learning, and an ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and educational manner
- Ability to manage your time effectively and stay organized
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in the workplace
- Proficient using technology and navigating multiple systems
- Access to reliable internet and a workspace with limited background distractions
- Experience with employee benefits (i.e., medical, dental, vision) preferred
- Experience with Google Suites, Zendesk and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience working in a remote office environment preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian, Jira and Confluence helpful
Hybrid: Las Vegas, NV (required 3 days in the office)
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
EASE is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look